Product Name : Erythritol
Appearance: White crystalline powder or granular
Packing & Storage:
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24Months when properly stored.
Packing: 25/kg paper drum and double plastic food bags inside
1. Erythritol has a strong cooling effect (endothermic, or positive heat of solution) when it dissolves in water, which is often combined with the cooling effect of mint flavors.
2. Erythritol is commonly used as a medium in which to deliver high-intensity sweeteners, especially stevia derivatives, serving the dual function of providing both bulk and a flavor similar to that of table sugar.
3. Erythritol is tooth-friendly; it cannot be metabolized by oral bacteria, so it does not contribute to tooth decay.
4. Erythritol has been suggested as the active ingredient causing Truvia-induced impaired motor function and reduced life span in fruit flys.
5. In general, erythritol is free of side effects in regular use. Doses over 50 grams (1.8 oz) can cause a significant increase in nausea and stomach rumbling (borborygmi). Rarely, erythritol can cause allergic hives.
B2-1805, The Golden Times, No.32 JinYe Road, High-tech Zone, Xi’an, China 710077
Copyright @ 2019-2025 cld. All rights reserved. Technical Support for China Enterprise Cube